7.23.2007

so on trend



We love to hear from our subscribers, especially what they are doing with their latest gifts. Last night we received this update from Denise Lisbesy, the founder of CHIC-life.com, the online shopping source to living CHIC: CONSCIOUS-HEALTHY-INNOVATIVE-CULTURED.

I wanted to introduce myself and congratulate you both on the wonderful service you provide with MerriMail. The last gift, Herban Essentials towelettes, really came in handy. I had been running errands all afternoon and had just picked up my MerriMail package from the Post Office before heading to two networking events. It was a hot day, so I was feeling quite sticky and needed a boost. I opened the package, used the towelettes on the back of my neck, forehead and wiped my hands. I was instantly refreshed and re-energized. I’m keeping them in my car and every handbag I own.

Denise also featured us in the CHIC-Life Style Diary on July 13th. Be sure to check it out and don't forget to subscribe to her mailing list for tips on how to live a CHIC-Life.

We also received another comment through my dear friend, Amy. She gave MerriMail to her friend Carol, who emailed her saying - The MerriMail gift I received yesterday was JUST featured in Lucky Magazine! I feel so on trend!

It is so nice to open your email and such kind words.

No comments: